So one day an advertisement on TV caught my eye. It was for a pillow that is guaranteed to be “the most comfortable pillow you’ll ever own.” As someone who experiences restless nights, the advertisement caught my attention. They say it also helps with the following conditions: Neck Pain, Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, TMJ, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Restless Leg Syndrome and Allergies & Asthma
But what could make this pillow so special? Above the rest?
As it turns out, the pillow is designed to hold its shape all night. Once you find a comfortable position; the pillow does not adjust in the night. This also means it does not go flat during the night like standard pillows.
This is huge because many problems happen at nigh–when your body’s nerves are agitated–because your pillow changes shape. When pillows change shape, your body could be put into a position in which your nerves are agitated.
“The nerves in your neck support all the nerves throughout your arms, torso, and legs. When you use MyPillow, your C-1 and C-2 vertebrae are fully supported and nerves are allowed to fully rest and restore especially because MyPillow stays cool. It also helps the cervical nerves to calm down so you can fall asleep faster. The natural cooling effect of MyPillow helps you fall asleep faster and get a better night’s sleep.”
But does it really work? I think it depends on the user and reasons for getting the pillow. Obviously it can’t cure any disease. But it may help. The degree by which it helps depends on many factors. Your sleep position is just one variable.
Now the pillow does hold shape. It also stays relatively cool. So the ingredients are there to give you a good nights sleep.
If you are willing to try it out — You will be happy to know the company has an A+ rating from the BBB. It’s also made 100% in the U.S.A. It also has a 60-day money back guarantee. So from all accounts, they make good on their claims–or you get your money back.
When you order a pillow–you may be surprised. It comes all rolled up. Tip: Per the instructions, you will need to wash/dry it once before your first use.
When you use it you will find the material very snug. That is–it holds it shape. For me this is the biggest benefit. You fall asleep comfortable and you stay in a comfortable position the entire night. It doesn’t lose shape. It doesn’t overheat.
The pillow comes in 5 sizes or ‘support levels,’ so please choose the right size:
- Yellow support level: Ideal for stomach sleepers or children ages 3-11; Women with a small t-shirt size.
- White support level: Women with a medium/large t-shirt size; Men with a small/medium t-shirt size.
- Green support level: Women with a XL/XXL t-shirt size; Men with a large/XL t-shirt size.
- Blue support level: Women with a XXXL+ t-shirt size; Men with a XXL/XXXL t-shirt size.
- Red support level: Men with very broad shoulders, XXL+ t-shirt size.
- It just works
- Holds shape
- Very comfortable
- Pricey for pillows
From the Infomercial/Commercial:
My Pillow Features & Benefits:
- Supports your head – the material is designed to support your head.
- Keeps your head supported – the material is designed to keep your pillow’s shape all night. (It does not lose its shape).
- Keeps your stable temperature – the pillow does not heat up.
Where to Buy My Pillow/Coupon Code
1. Amazon.com: You can Check Today’s Discount on Amazon.com for My Pillow.
- or -
2. Official Site Coupon Code: Enter Coupon Code “FACEBOOK” to receive 25% off your next order at www.MyPillow.com! Full details about the 25% off can be found here.
MyPillow Customer Reviews:
We understand that others may have a different opinion. Here are some links to customer reviews you may find helpful. You may also read customer reviews left on this site below…
Reviews on Amazon.com – an assortment of reviews made on Amazon.com for the benefit of potential customers.
Reviews on Google – a list of helpful reviews sorted and verified by Google. These are customers that have purchased and offer a review to potential buyers.
Video Reviews on YouTube – here is a few videos reviews from customers on YouTube.