Grout Bully Review Pros/Cons?
- Eliminates need for expensive steam cleaners
- Quick and easy way to make your tile like new
- Overwhelming demand caused back-orders in the past
- You must pay separate shipping / handling for the extra ‘bonus’ bottles
- People reporting being billed ‘double’ on their official website (see customer reviews below)
Grout Bully Review Review:
I’ve had a couple of people use Grout Bully to great success.
Here is how they did it:
The company claims that it kills mold, mildew and bacteria on contact. But it does not claim it removes debris caused by mold, mildew, bacteria or any other source. Therefore, before you apply Grout Bully, you should do a wipe down with oxygenated bleach. This type of bleach is non-toxic — and the oxygen ions break down any debris and get your tile completely clean and free. There is no need to do a thorough scrubbing. Just apply, let it sit for 30 minutes then do a wipe down.
At this point most stains are gone.
It seems gout bully has a dye (paint) component that applies a nice finish — and gets your tiles looking like new. This step is important because as your probably heard before: the devil’s in the details. I don’t think grout bully is just paint — I think it does kill bacteria as well — but I think the magic it does is in the dye.
It is possible that just applying the Grout Bully will work on it’s own. I’m just explaining how my friend found success. It’s also possible the oxygenated bleach will be satisfactory to clean.
Step by Step:
1. Order Bio Kleen Oxygen Bleach Plus from Amazon.com - follow instructions and let the mixture soak on your tile/grout for 30-minutes. This will get rid of most stains, debris, bacteria, etc. This complete wash down is pre-treatment.
2. Get Grout Bully – apply using instructions.
Where to Buy Grout Bully
1) www.groutbully.com – NEW I was disappointed to learn many people are having issues with the official Grout Bully’s official website in ‘double charging.’ For that reason we took down the link to their site.
Grout Bully Colors:
Grout bully comes in the following colors:
From the Infomercial:
“The secret to Grout Bully is our powerful nanotechnology formula that penetrates and eliminates the mold, mildew, and bacteria that stains grout. Grout Bully leaves a crystal clear color coating for a showroom finish – every time! Stop spending all day using a grout scraper. Paint pens only come in white and can’t fill large grout lines. And say goodbye to large repair bills! Try Grout Bully today!”
Grout Bully Review Commercial:
Grout Bully Review, Does It Really Work?
Yes, it works for most issues. My friend who does a lot of DIY projects pre-washes with oxygenated bleach and gets results every time.
Grout Bully Review, What Do I Get?
- 2 Tubes of Grout Bully
- 2 Eraser Sponges
Can I buy Grout Bully Review in Stores?
Grout Bully Review Reviews:
Please post a review below about your experience(s) with the Grout Bully Review. Share your Grout Bully Review experience with others below. Let fellow buyers know whether this product works or is it a scam – use the “Write a Review” form below to send your feedback.