- Commemorative only
Fifty Dollar Buffalo Tribute Gold Coin Review:
The American Buffalo Tribute coin is one of the most popular tribute coins ever released. It is a tribute to the original 1913 Buffalo Gold Coin. For history buffs, it is the purest gold coin ever created. If you had an original; it would fetch you higher than $1,500.00 or more. However, your are not buying an original. And the Gold inside this particular coin is very little — but it does hold sentimental value.
There are a lot (and we mean a lot) of people who like to collect coins, show them off, and understand the history of a ‘tribute’ coin. If this is your motive–you will not be disappointed. It is a good replica of the original — and looks and feels impressive. Very few could tell it isn’t solid gold.
Where to Buy the Gold Coin:
You can buy the gold coin on their website – check for the bonus deal opportunity…
Fifty Dollar Buffalo Tribute Gold Coin Commercial:
Does It Really Work?
Like we said; it works in so far as it is for collecting–but is highly unlikely to gain significant value over time.
What Does Tribute Mean?
Tribute = Does not equal face value/replica.
But I heard that it was .999% pure?
In the infomercial they are describing the ORIGINAL and not the TRIBUTE. The original for which they are paying tribute with the coin is pure gold. The tribute is not.
But it is distributed by the mint?
It is a mint, but it is not the government’s mint. They only make replicas.
2012 $50 Buffalo Tribute Coin Value:
“With gold skyrocketing past $1,300 an ounce, price can only be guaranteed for 7 days.”
The total value of Gold in the tribute coin is estimated to be from $0.50 to $0.75. What they are saying is that with gold prices increasing; it will cost them more to produce the gold coin. However, with the very little gold in the coin — Gold would have to substantially increase in price before it does not make business sense to produce. Tricky at best.
Fifty Dollar Buffalo Tribute Gold Coin a Scam?
They are technically accurate in their commercial. However, someone that does not do the research could be fooled into thinking the coin has actual investment value. Our opinion is that it will not ever have any investment value. That being said; it does not mean someone will find value in these coins.
Fifty Dollar Buffalo Tribute Gold Coin Reviews:
Please post a review below about your experience(s) with the Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin. Please make your review detailed and useful by answering the following questions:
- Does Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin really work as advertised on the TV?
- Is this Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin really effective?
- What are the pros and cons of this Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin?
- Where Can I buy Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin in stores? which stores carry them?
- Was shipping, handling and processing fee fair or was it too high?
- How fast did the order arrive?
- Did you get a chance to review your purchase before hitting the order button?
- Did you receive the complete Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin kit as you were expecting?
- Do you recommend this Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin to others?
- Do you know a better alternative to Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin?
- Are you satisfied with the customer service?
- Do you think your information was sold to third-party?
- Do you think Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin is a scam?
- Do you think the Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin commercial is mis-leading?
- Did you have to pay extra for other accessories?
Share your Fifty Dollar Bufflo Tribute Gold Coin experience with others below. Let fellow buyers know whether this product works or is it a scam – use the “Write a Review” form below to send your feedback.