- Does not need custom molding
- Works instantly
- Soft & flexible & comfortable
- FDA approved
- Only available in the US
- Not compatible with dentures
ZQuiet Anti-Snoring Benefits/Features/Bottom Line:
Zquiet is a mouthpiece that uses the same techniques dentists use to stop snoring. Except a dentist will custom fit a mouthpiece. Zquiet is said to work with many different sizes. The result is that it is easier and cheaper to get. The material is expandable — so one size should fit all.
Benefits: It’s cheap and more accessible to people’s budgets; it works; FDA approved.
From the Infomercial:
ZQuiet is FDA Cleared to treat snoring. In order to get FDA Clearance, ZQuiet had to prove not only that the material is safe – but also that the product effectively achieves its intended purpose. We are so confident that you’ll stop snoring immediately – that we offer all of our customers a 30-day trial period to make sure it effectively works for you. So try it today, you have nothing to lose – except the frustration that comes with lack of sleep!
Where to Buy ZQuiet/Is It In Stores?
ZQuiet is available on Amazon.com – Zquiet
ZQuiet, How Does It Work/Does It Work?
ZQuiet works by giving you a ‘living hinge’ which lets you breathe freely and naturally through you nose. Zquiet works by widening the tissues that vibrate that produce snoring. Specifically, Zquiet widens your lower jaw, which opens the airways during sleep so they do not vibrate. Zquiet targets where snoring starts –> the back of the throat.
ZQuiet, What Do I Get?
- Zquiet mouthpiece
- Zquiet case
- 2 booklets
Customer Service Number for ZQuiet?
For existing customers with questions or in need of customer service call: (800) 281-0543
Please post a review below about your experience(s) with the ZQuiet. Please make your review detailed and useful by answering the following questions:
- Does ZQuiet really work as advertised on the TV?
- Is this ZQuiet really effective?
- What are the pros and cons of this ZQuiet?
- Where Can I buy ZQuiet in stores? which stores carry them?
- Was shipping, handling and processing fee fair or was it too high?
- How fast did the order arrive?
- Did you get a chance to check your purchase before hitting the order button?
- Did you receive the complete ZQuiet kit as you were expecting?
- Do you recommend this ZQuiet to others?
- Do you know a better alternative to ZQuiet?
- Are you satisfied with the customer service?
- Do you think your information was sold to third-party?
- Do you think ZQuiet is a scam?
- Do you think the ZQuiet commercial is mis-leading?
- Did you have to pay extra for other accessories?