Micro Plus Pros/Cons?
- Volume control
- Easy to install
- Easy to wear
- Easy to wash
- Not fashionable;
Micro Plus Review:
Like most people reading this page, you are probably looking for a cheap and reliable sound amplifier. As it turns out, most digital sound amplifiers or hearing aids can cost upwards of $2,000.00. This sound amplifier is cheap, it works, you can hear sounds better. However, there are some drawbacks.
First, the cheaper sound amplifiers do not filter out sounds. You will hear motors and appliances running. But if you have not heard these sounds in a while, you’ll likely enjoy ‘simple sounds’ that you’ve missed.
Second, it looks like a Bluetooth accessory. This can be good or bad. Good: It just looks like you have a cell phone accessory in your ear. It is larger than more expensive hearing aids.
Tip: The batteries seem to drain fast–so we highly recommend you get the rechargeable version.
From the Infomercial:
It’s time you got the Micro PLUS by Bell + Howell. It’s the latest advancement in high-tech hearing technology that lets you hear sounds you ordinarily wouldn’t. Micro PLUS is smaller than the latest cell phone technology, yet it lets you hear everything even from clear across the room.
The Micro PLUS picks up sounds from up to 100 feet away and amplifies up to 50 decibels; so you can watch TV without raising the volume or sit in the back row of the theatre and hear every word. Best of all, it’s so tiny, and comfortable, it’s almost invisible.
Micro Plus Features & Benefits:
- Amplifies sound up to 100 feet away and up to 50 decibels.
- Small and lightweight.
- Discreet — looks like a cell phone adapter.
- Adjustable volume control.
- Flexible and comfortable – fits left and right ear.
- Soft tips helps insure comfortable fit.
Where to Buy Micro Plus:
You can buy the Micro Plus online.
Micro Plus Customer Reviews:
Please post a review below about your experience(s) with the Micro Plus. Please make your review detailed and useful by answering the following questions:
- Does Micro Plus really work as advertised on the TV?
- Is this Micro Plus really effective?
- What are the pros and cons of this Micro Plus?
- Where Can I buy Micro Plus in stores? which stores carry them?
- Was shipping, handling and processing fee fair or was it too high?
- How fast did the order arrive?
- Did you get a chance to review your purchase before hitting the order button?
- Did you receive the complete Micro Plus kit as you were expecting?
- Do you recommend this Micro Plus to others?
- Do you know a better alternative to Micro Plus?
- Are you satisfied with the customer service?
- Do you think your information was sold to third-party?
- Do you think Micro Plus is a scam?
- Do you think the Micro Plus commercial is mis-leading?
- Did you have to pay extra for other accessories?